The Doctor of Things (Part One)

Yeah it is that day...That special day of the doctor. Doctor Who?Exactly!

But it's not what we will really talk about,but more about what I think about one special episode and how I find myself in the same rather emotional situation(it would be fucked up and I wouldn't have writen this if I was a timelord). What episode? Waters on Mars.Why?Well because it's November 23rd and it's the day of the doctor. And I have some issues to talk about from previous posts.

If you read my previous posts you know that I tend to have an inner fight with myself between the good guy and the bad guy(cliche and yes I know cinemasins).So let's make this post darker...(no joke here)

Let's begin with the idea of is it worth it? One think that the doctor always reminded me was that always believe,but never have expectations about people,because often they are afraid and helpless. Which you're not,you might be a little bit stupid,but it's okay we all are stupid and there's no one really that clever,wise,intelligent so you could say they are above everyone and everything when it comes to knowin,applying and teaching,everything. And those that tend to think that they are snobs. But not only people also they "reward" of your actions,because nothing really has a solution but just a better worst version. Well that's just because we made from one perfect put together puzzle more insanity then we can handle,so when a viral video comes along we all are so abolished and sad because of what happenes. But tend to do nothing but give it a thumbs up and share it on facebook,twitter and tumblr. So when it comes to ignorance and the fact of "helping" others that "help" and people that forget that the world is bad enough we don't need another asshole in this world filled with assholes,is it worth it to try and figure out this world and better yourself and not just giving in or making a profit of naive people?
Why do I ask myself this?Because many people did and will ask themselvs the same question. And when it comes to this fight between a sad man afraid to smile because something bad is going to happen and a caged psycopath that only has to wait for people to break the cage,I think it is important to ask yourself is this fight, is all this worth it?

Until part two make sure to watch this beautiful story and just do nothing for one hour but think.
La Vita E Bella,Life is Beautiful(1997)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Pity

Mangaka 2: The first day anime.