Mangaka 2: The first day anime.

Okay,  summer season anime is starting and I am watching some first episodes of anime.

First up on one of this summer's anime is... Island


Okay, I have to say that I have watched the first episode and what the fuck is going on? A naked dude, on a beach, 15 year old high school girls, a peaceful island... The dude says he is from the future... This is supposed to be a Drama/Sci-fi thing... And the first episode was absolute horseshit. Do not bother with it. Unless you like the original material, if you do, please tell me why I am wrong in the comment section below. Cause god damn it, this was horrible and that song at the end where he remembers he loves that 15 year old was so cheesy, I am constipated. Sooo...

Next up: Hanebado!


A seinen about badminton that blends CG and 2D style amazingly in the first two minutes of the opening episode and establishes the characters really well? Sign me the fuck up. And before you scream "you're only watching it for the "plot."" I have to say that it's tough to focus on "plot" when they actually establish the girls as proper characters and put their feelings and frustrations out in the open and you understand them and sympathize as they build the underdog story.

Up Next: nope, that's it... 

I won't talk about Dragon Ball Heroes because it's just an add for a game that gave us SSJ4 Goku vs SSB Goku, which was nice. But that don't count. See you tomorrow, maybe...

Also, for those that are wondering why I started doing Anime reviews here and where are the short stories... Well now they are over at: raulfo.com/nobodytheblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Pity

Just a rather small thing to discuss.