Just a rather small thing to discuss.

Because why not...

Context: As seen in the many posts of September there were and still are a few good issues with me, my mental state, what I have to do and to deal with. So, if I don't deliver in one sense with posting regularly, please do indulge it. Since, I don't try to use this just as an outlet for shitposting, and actually do some more with what I post. And it's not the fact that I don't want to be open, or honest with what I am doing. But more of the fact that I don't think it matters... Or that it is boring to post every thought I have or every problem I encounter. Especially when your mind is faster than your fingers our mouth at explaining or putting thoughts out there for your points to be understood. Which is why I prefer writing, I can take my time to craft my arguments rather than just spouting things out randomly. That's not to say that you won't find out through the upcoming short stories what happened or what I am doing or what I am thinking.

What I wanted to post yesterday seemed very lackluster, especially after giving it some thought... So with that in mind, I refrained from publishing it. Since there's so much else to think and do... And there are other better short stories I have right now in my arsenal that are waiting to be published. I will be posting once a week, every week on the blog, that is for sure. That won't change... The only thing that will change, will probably be the rate I'll be posting on social media. Why? It's simple, I am at the beginning of this journey, which means that the most important thing for me to do right now, is to write. And do it with style, with originality and with great value behind it. Since there is so much writing everywhere, there are many that simply put out empty thoughts or regurgitations of what others said. This is something that I try to avoid.

And that's about it, that's what I think. That's what I want. And there's nothing else to write for now. Until then, see you in a few days. I can't wait to share this upcoming short story with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Pity