Dear Mother,

There's nothing more special than a woman that takes care of you and is by your side, even though she suffers. She holds everything to herself and endures, every mistake you make, every time you make her cry she hides and doesn't show it. Her touch and her care will be always with you.

I could start writing so many beautiful things and I could make every mother seem to be a goddess. The truth is, there are no words to describe a woman that takes care of the man she loves and the children she has. I could make this post bigger and longer than any book there is describing what a mother is and what she is doing. But what for? When you can't explain, describe and make someone understand what a mother is. The only thing I know we can do, is to celebrate them everyday, not just today or on their birthday or christmas, but everyday. 

The only thing I know I have to say is:
I'm sorry, I love you. I might be stupid, I might have hurt you, but you know that I will always love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Pity

Just a rather small thing to discuss.