A Letter For Girls And Women

Dear Girls and Women,

This is supposed to be an open letter from me to you, obviously. The reason I write this, is because you are so much better then what you are now, and don't take offense. There are many exceptions from the "rules" I'm about to talk. But when the majority does it, it is just sad. So dear girls or women, I might not now your story as you like to point out so much and I might not be the standard for anyone to be like. I might make myself a hypocrite, it's just that I want to point out the way you look, not the way you are.

There's a certain formula to be socially accepted and a extremely low level of fame, like having thousands of "friends" and followers. But the problem I see is, that you play by the rules because that's the order, and how things work. And no one will point that out, even if it would, you wouldn't consider it. Most of the guys like tits, ass or a worked body or otherwise they wouldn't even consider looking at a girl. The only ones that do this, aren't in your league. It takes a long time to even consider one of those guys before you go through all the mistakes. And you are worth so much more, because us as guys can't tell you how to behave, how to be.  It's just awful to see smart, beautiful girls posing in weird ways.

My point is that you deserve more, as long as you are yourself. You might be wicked, everyone is, but that's what someone who will like you and want to be with you will want. You, yourself, not someone that is socially awesome or famous. It isn't the best way for your success or social life, but it might be the best for you. And no one will give you anything if you show them what they want. No woman that had success made what others told her. So please, show me that you are the ones that mature three times faster then us and start acting like it. Because you make a world of wonder a greater place to live on.

Love,
Mr. Body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Pity

Just a rather small thing to discuss.